So, being a newlywed, I thought I would enlighten all of you who are single (or who are so married you've forgotten what it's like to be a newlywed) on what married life is really like. Hope you enjoy!
1. Opening wedding presents is fun! Woohoo! Our Rabbit corkscrew! A place setting of china!
2. Trying to determine what to do with 10 million pounds of boxes, bubble wrap and tissue paper and how to dispose of said items in an environmentally-conscious fashion is not fun.
3. Reheating french bread on top of the toaster = not such a good idea.
4. Weenie dogs are very adaptable and will gladly choose a pile of pillows and soft blankets on the floor over sleeping in the "big bed" with their people. Whew!
5. I don't like to talk in the morning. Daniel does. Hilarity ensues. (Mostly me grunting and saying things like, "Tiiiiiiired.")
6. Guys take approximately 2.5 minutes to get ready in the morning, which makes me feel guilty for the 45 minutes to an hour that I spend.
7. Builders should take this into account and have separate cubby bathrooms for women and men. Please - make our lives a little easier!
8. Daniel got to experience life with a PMSing wife this week. And he was a champ. Really - he hugged me and rubbed my back as I cried, oh, about 27 times.
9. Dryers like to malfunction just as you are getting back from your honeymoon and have LOADS of laundry to wash.
10. Learning to live with someone is stressful but fun! :)
That's all for this week! Stay tuned as I'm sure I will be posting more of my newlywed adventures.
Simple DIY Projects for Your Bathroom
4 months ago