Monday, August 25, 2008

Exhausting

Saturday was perhaps the biggest wedding planning day yet. After getting my eyebrows done (what? I have priorities), I rushed off to meet with a florist. After that appointment, I had a nourishing 1/4 white chicken lunch at Boston Market and delivered a savory chicken pot pie to my fabulous fiance. Once Daniel was done with work we met at his house, went to look at rings (we found one for him!) then went to drop off our contract and deposit at the reception site. Next we looked at three venues for the rehearsal dinner. Whew! After that, we tucked into some delicious crack bread and pasta at Macaroni Grill.

I tell you what, I'm all for planning, but another Saturday like that and I may head off for my honeymoon early... ;)

3 comments:

Alison H. said...

Love the save the date cards! Where are the wedding festivities going to held?

Carrie said...

Ditto ... VERY FUN!

uberBrides said...

Hi - We found your blog through a very exhaustive search of the web. We are writing to you because it appears you are planning a wedding, and that you are pretty active on the internet.

We’ve just started a social wedding network, and are looking for people just like you!

You must know about sites like theKnot and WeddingBee. Well uberBrides - I’m looking for your help in starting an Austin-Based wedding blog-messageboard-website, and I think you would be a valuable contributor to the site.

If you want to see more, you can reigster at http://www.uberBrides.com

The site is 100% free, and you can ask questions of real vendors without being harassed. If you don’t add anyone as your friend, there is no way for them to contact you. We won’t ever sell your e-mail. Ever. You get to choose.

Cheers,
the uberBrides Team
www.uberBrides.com

PS: feel free to delete this comment. I wasn’t able to find a better way to send this to you.