Thursday, February 12, 2009

More observations from married life

1. Chemists and paralegals (or possibly Germans and Americans) don't always communicate on the same level. Evidently "ground meat" and "hamburger" don't mean the same thing to two different people. An "are you kidding me?" conversation ensues.

2. Men need their wives to remind them that it is OK to purchase basic staples like new undershirts. :) (Throw in an offer to wash them and it's even better!)

3. Communicating about when each person will be home is essential. Otherwise, the dog may be left in the dark, crossing his legs.

4. Allergies are not fun. They make me snore, which wakes up Daniel. However, when I felt AWFUL on Sunday (think head wanting to explode), my husband made me breakfast. Eggs, toast and waffles. Eating definitely made things better. Not having to cook what I was eating made it a hundred times more so!

5. I have another funny story, but I believe I have mixed company reading this blog. So if you want to know what it is, you have to email me. :)

6. Week 4 and I am still cranky in the mornings. I don't foresee that changing anytime soon.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Okay. I'm curious about the ground meat. More curious about your funny story. And would HIGHLY recommend getting a coffee maker for your bedroom. It has revolutionized the way we interact before 8am!