Thursday, August 23, 2007

Unbirthday Party


So, in case you didn't know, I LOVE Christmas! And what better way to celebrate my almost-half birthday than with a Christmas themed unbirthday party? I made sugar cookies with sprinkles and my friends Michele and Rick made chicken (closest thing to roast beast we could find), stuffing and mashed potatoes. I brought the cranberry sauce, too. Then we watched elf, Nightmare Before Christmas and Pee Wee's Playhouse Christmas Special. We were all tired from a hard week at work (Quincy included), but we had a good time. I forgot to mention...we also had Fun Dip, Reese's Pieces, Gobstoppers and Sour Patch Kids. Michele's mom also found these toothbrush holders for us. They're white ceramic - mine has a poinsettia on it and Michele's has holly. They're quite lovely and really got us into the Christmas spirit. I'm including a couple of photos so you can join in the holiday mood.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Love the party idea ... I need to do one of those :) All that candy is making me think a trip to the store is a good idea. I need YUMMY food!!!