Friday, May 30, 2008

7 things about me...

OK, I got tagged forever ago by a few people, so I am finally doing this! My apologies to those of you who tagged me - I seriously can't remember. I think Alexia, Lippy and CEB?

ME:
1. I gag really easily. It's a family trait.
2. I can do a 3-leaf clover shape with my tongue.
3. I love Rocky Road ice cream and if I could eat dairy for a day, I'd eat as much of that as possible.
4. I do my best work under stress (sucky, but seriously).
5. I am spatially challenged - that is - I have a really hard time visualizing how things will look (and fit into a space) when they are done. But I'm a visual learner - go figure.
6. I would love to live on an island somewhere. The beach is my ultimate place to relax.
7. I hate the flavors of orange and chocolate or raspberry and chocolate together. Sick!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

The three leaf clover tongue thing would have been nice to see in Ireland! Way to hold out on us :)

hlw said...

Orange and chocolate should NOT be friends. Period. End of story.