Friday, September 17, 2010

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies

Since we are all in the Fall spirit around here (Hubs perhaps begrudgingly), I decided to use our leftover pumpkin from our pancakes to make some cookies. This recipe came up on The Pioneer Woman's site and it sounded the best of all the recipes I found, so we decided this would be our foray into the pumpkin cookie world. Hubs does not like the combo of sweet/salty and I'll admit that I wasn't much for putting salt on top of my cookies, so I decided to add Fall sprinkles to the top instead. Here are the results:

I'd like to send a shout out to HomeGoods for their fabulous selection of Fall sprinkles.  As you can see, we have the colorful leaves, pumpkins with chocolate sprinkles and the fall color sprinkle medley.  They are delicious!  I will definitely be making these cookies again.

No comments: