Sunday, August 28, 2011

Swimming

So, we had about a month of actual pool weather here.  Not that I am complaining.  No siree.  But we had to introduce Vivian to the baby pool pretty quickly.  I decided to dump somewhat warm water from the faucet into the fun, inflatable whale pool from Aunt Jenni (note to self:  use a hose and wait for the dang water to warm up), wait a bit, and then see if Vivian liked the wading pool as much as the big pool.  As you can see from the evidence below, I think we'll be sticking with the floaty and the big pool...

 She looks pretty happy at the start...
 Actually, guys, I don't think I like this
 OK.  It's not as warm as my bath water.  I REALLY don't like this.
 No Grammy!  I don't want to go in there!
 Made it out.  Now where can I go to escape?
 If I go out the back of the pool, maybe they can't catch me.
 Funny escape artist
 Mad balancing skills (and awesome face) so she doesn't have to go back in
 Mom, I am not happy you made me go in that thing.
 All that escaping is tiring!





No comments: