Sunday, July 31, 2011

10 months!

We've had another attack of the teething monster in our house, along with a MOPS retreat and a Grammy departure (temporarily), so that is why I have been slacking.  Oh, and the fact that if I don't watch my child like a HAWK, she will be climbing the stairs, opening the fireplace doors and trying to smash her fingers or play in the ashes, trying to scale the gate keeping her and the dogs separated (Qui does not like this mobile baby-thing), toppling our floor lamps, sticking fingers into the Wii, trying to open doors by reaching for doorknobs and generally getting into anything she can.  Is it a wonder I'm exhausted by the end of the day?  But she's still a good baby.  And her awesome baby laughs and smiles make my heart melt.  I do have to mention that recent accomplishments include saying "ight" and pointing at the light on the ceiling fan and figuring out how to feed Cheerios to the dogs (you would think Qui would want to be her BFF for that alone!).  Here's our big girl this month:
The best 10-month b-day present EVER.  A big container of Cheerios!
 Self-p (hence the "not quite on my game" face) - she'll understand the self-p someday.
 See?  Floor lamps don't stand a chance around here.
 Still puzzled by the sticker on the blanket.  What IS that?!
 Dada doing the Mr. Miyagi move to make her laugh.
 Dada is clearly hilarious.
 She is a little daredevil.  Seriously?  One hand holding on while on a chair?
 Smiling at Dada again.
 She is a happy baby.
 About to jump off the chair into Dada's arms!
 The point.  It's so cute it kills me.
 Happiest baby on the block.  I will have to capture her laugh on video.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

The laugh on video ... Yes, please!!!!!

kmac said...

She's such a beauty! and I love the monthly photos down the right side of your blog! Very nice.