Thursday, January 24, 2008

I have a great boyfriend

Much to my dismay, I have relapsed and am back on antibiotics. For those of you who didn't have to hear my lovely, raspy voice, I had an upper respiratory infection at the end of December/beginning of January that took me down for about 10 days. Well, it decided to come back. (Maybe because I've been doing boot camp in 40 degree weather, but we won't go there.) Anyway, Daniel has been taking great care of me. He makes me tea and won't let me lift a finger until I get better. I even get to have dinner cooked for me tonight. I must say, I could get used to this... :) This is quite possibly my favorite video at the moment and I'd like to say that as of right now, at least in my life, the roles are reversed.

1 comment:

Alison H. said...

Sorry to hear that you aren't feeling well. Let your man pamper you...what a guy!
Alison H