Sunday, January 13, 2008

Maybe 2008 can start off right

OK, so I am the worst blogger ever. Sorry! I am going to give a chronological rundown of what's been going on...I went to my grandfather's funeral in October (it's OK, he knew Jesus and was in a lot of pain), had my 10-year college reunion in November, I went to the INTA Leadership Meeting in Orlando the next weekend in November, went to Phoenix for Thanksgiving, had a crazy time back in Austin (went to the River Walk in San Antonio to see the lights, too), went to Phoenix for Christmas (stole my friend, Gary's, clothespin Rudolph and ran errands with it), got sick for New Year's (hence, no pictures) and have a special surprise for everyone. That shirtless guy in the last picture? That's my boyfriend. I know - I didn't see it coming! But he is great. And he's German! Just don't mention that this picture is on my blog... ;)

2 comments:

Alison H. said...

He looks like a "keeper" and smart too!! Can you say Abercrombie Pic or what?

Carrie said...

Your fans need more updates!!!