Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I have a new friend

He scared the crap out of me the other day as I was going to my car in the garage. Daniel has affectionately named him "Willie." I, on the other hand, have little affection for him, although he is somewhat cute. I have to keep him separated from Quincy or I'm pretty sure there would be issues. Who is this fun friend? Here's a big (or little) hint:

Willie is gray, but otherwise looks pretty much the same. Just so you know how rational I am, my first thought after seeing him was, "Wow, I either have BIG bugs or there is a mouse in my garage." I'd like to chalk it up to being in shock, but I think it was probably denial. ;)

3 comments:

Alison H. said...

I am sorry to report, but Willie's brother or sister(didn't get close enough to see) was in our garage a few weeks ago...RIP.
Mark wasn't thrilled, but when I mentioned that it could get into his surround sound wiring in the walls...well, the trap worked within hours! Sorry, all you PETA readers!
Alison

kmac said...

Willie has provided decent entertainment for your guests. I think you should keep him. :-) KM

Carrie said...

Germany ... HOW FUN! I'm sure it won't top Ireland but then again ... Daniel wasn't in Ireland, so maybe it will :)