Friday, July 18, 2008

Stole this from Kelly

But I thought it was so fun! Here goes!

i am: so happy right now
i dream: of living in a foreign country
i think: there is no purpose for scorpions
i know: that God is faithful
i want: to make a difference in people's lives
i have: a very sparkly ring on!
i wish: for happily ever after
i hate: hearing about all the injustice in the world
i miss: my sister
i fear: sleeping with my closet door open (seriously)
i feel: deeply
i hear: the A/C running
i smell: my dog and he smells like Fritos
i crave: Uncle Eddie's vegan cookies
i search: all over the Internet on a daily basis
i wonder: what it would be like to speak 5-6 languages fluently
i regret: not learning to ski
i love: Daniel
i ache: when my friends hurt
i care: about the environment
i always: put moisturizer around my eyes in the morning and night
i am not: a pushover
i believe: in true love
i dance: whenever I can!
i sing: in the car
i cry: a LOT
i don’t always: floss every night
i fight: hurtful words from the past
i write: when I am inspired
i lose: my iPod earbuds a lot
i never: thought I would like fried pickles
i listen: to wise counsel
i can usually be found: out with Daniel
i need: more sleep
i am happy about: planning my life with Daniel
i desire: to know God more fully
i hope: for things unseen

3 comments:

Alison H. said...

Hello??!!! Don't you have some pics to share of a special event???
I want to see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

Congratulations on your engagement! I agree...some pics would be nice! :-)

Colleen said...

girl I'm with you on the fried pickles! I could eat them every day! Congratulations on the engagement :)