Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Chubby Cheeks

So, we had a scare a couple of weeks ago. I went to the doctor and the baby was measuring small, which could mean nothing or could mean she's not developing correctly or that there was low amniotic fluid. All this meant that I had to go get another anatomical ultrasound last week. My fabulous sister flew in to go to the appointment with me and, thankfully, all was well! (Not to say there weren't lots of tears and prayers in the interim...) I thought I would leave you with a picture of our little girl. She's head down and was a squirmy worm throughout the ultrasound (she did NOT like being pressed on!) and she was moving her head for this picture, hence the weird nose, but check out her chubby little cheeks! :)

1 comment:

Carrie said...

CAN'T WAIT TO MEET HER! ADORABLE!