Friday, August 27, 2010

The Nursery!

You may or may not know that I am pretty anti-all-pink when it comes to baby girls. Don't get me wrong, it's a fine color, but I have never really cared for pink. (I know this will come back to haunt me when all our daughter wants is a super pink Disney Princess room...) So for now, our little girl gets turtles with light yellow and blue-green walls. I loved the bedding and tried to make the room girly and comfy without being frilly. Here are the results:

The crib


Close up of the sheet and bumper


The glider with very soft blanket (OK, I know it's not a turtle but it was a shower gift and it is SO cute!)


Dresser with changing pad


Looking into the room


With the lamp that we (finally) found that we liked

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Love it! AEB's room is green too! Love the turtles ... very cute!

kat said...

Adorable!!