Tuesday, May 3, 2011

7 months!

If you noticed, I didn't post 6 month pictures on the blog.  That's because we decided to have this talented friend take pictures of the momentous occasion.  (It's not every day one turns half a year old!)  But never fear, I have pictures for this month!  Let's see...little miss is now trying to crawl (she does the up on all fours, rocking back and forth), trying very hard not to sit up (why sit when you can scoot and roll around all over the floor?), loving food of all sorts (broccoli, parsnips, pumpkin, blueberries, sweet potatoes, beans, hummus, pasta, bananas, mangoes), feeding herself Puffs (5 for 5 yesterday!), trying her darndest to pet the doggies whenever they are nearby, sleeping like a champ (12 hours - and if she wakes in the middle of the night, we know something is wrong), and all-around being a joy of a baby.  It has taken a lot of work to get to this stage but I am so enjoying her and being a mommy now.  Without further ado, here are the pictures of Miss Personality. 

I am 7 months old!
 Doing supermodel poses is hard work
 Whoa!  What is that thing on the blanket and why isn't it coming off?
 My other supermodel pose
 I would like your camera, please!
 Hi Dada!  I still think you are funny.
 Presenting...me at 7 months!  (Vanna, you'd better watch your back - Miss V is coming for your job!)
 As I said, wiggling on the tummy is much preferred to sitting
 I love books, so I'll pretend to read this one before I chew on it
I about died at this yesterday.  She was putting her head down to see her little face in the mirror.  Cute overload!  (Dear Photo Uploader - Why must you always jack with the formatting of pics in this blog?  I loathe you.)

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Total super model! Love her squishing her head in just the right spot to see that reflection in the mirror!