Friday, May 27, 2011

Indy Children's Museum

Vivian and I got invited to go with some new friends to the Children's Museum a couple of weeks ago.  While the Vivster is still a little young to enjoy most of the museum, we did visit the Dora and Diego exhibit where she was able to crawl around in a little enclosure and play with some stuffed flowers (there were some bigger kids in there so I had to refrain from taking pictures to make sure she didn't get kicked in the head or stepped on).  I wanted to take a picture with the Dora or Diego statues, too, but every time I tried there was another kid running up yelling "Doooooooooooora!" or "Dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeego!" and making out with climbing all over the statues, so no go on those pics.  We ended up going to the preschool play room, which was just the right speed for Miss V.  They had a toy pit with all sorts of balls, rolling tubes, blocks, and other irresistable-to-infants toys.  Here are a few pictures from our day:

 Mom?  Astronaut Dora told me that aliens will suck my brains.  Is that true?
 The ball pit.  (And a little diaper crack thrown in for your enjoyment.)
 This ball with the eleventy billion germs on it that other kids have left while chewing is AWESOME!
 Seriously, Mom?  Stop taking pictures and find me some toys like this for at-home fun.
 Aaaaand - this is not from the museum but a gratuitous shot of V in her new sun hat taken two days later after a playdate in the park.  I love how big it makes her cheeks look!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

That hat is fabulous!!!!