Saturday, June 11, 2011

Aunt Jenni

Vivian loves her Aunt Jenni.  I mean, I can't even get her to sit still and listen to books like Aunt Jenni can.  Maybe she should start calling herself "The Baby Whisperer."  Oh wait...I think one of those already exists.  (But I bet Aunt Jenni could give her a run for her money.)  The evidence:
Fascinated by the "Shapes" book
 The page with heart shapes.  Just like I heart Aunt Jenni.
 Still fascinated (and sitting still!)
 Checking out the starfish.  It's my favorite picture in the book.  I kiss it every time I see it.
 Now on to colors (and still sitting nicely!)
 More colors
 Oh!  Hi Grammy!  I was so enthralled with Aunt Jenni's stories that I didn't notice you were there!
 OK, I will look at Dada for a picture
 Hiiiiiiiii Dada!
 Still smiling (and still sitting nicely!)
 

No comments: