Saturday, June 11, 2011

Mega post!

Yes, I've been slacking in the blogging department.  But I think I have an excuse - we now have a super-mobile kiddo who is trying to pull up on everything in sight.  Oh, there's a wall?  I think I'll try to climb it.  My pack n play?  It should be no problem to scale.  The kitchen chairs?  Been there, chewed on those seats (once I pulled up, of course).  And the doggies?  Their once-safe haven on the couch is no more.  She loves to try and peek at them.  Without further ado, here are the goings-on for the past couple of weeks:

Yep.  The Vivster barfed right into Daniel's mouth.  And he was so kind to not freak out while I snapped a couple of pics.  What a guy!
 Helloooooo Dack!  I see you!
 I bought this outfit for her last summer and am so stinkin' excited that it finally fits!
 Sitting up in her cute outfit
 Story time with Mama.  Notice the difference between this and with Aunt Jenni (below).
 Now she's kind of tilted over...
 Now she's semi-reclining and not looking at the book...
 OK, she's looking at the book.  (And hi to Qui in the background!)
 Now we've got toe-grabbing while reading...
 Cute shot of Vivian in her new dress before cousin Madison's graduation party
 With some boogies in her nose - I think she's teething again.
 Dada and Vivian looking at the camera and smiling
 Mama and Vivian smiling (seriously, this one took about 25 takes)

1 comment:

Beth said...

Oh my gosh, Amy, your daughter is just precious! Your poor hubbs, I laughed out loud at the one where she barfed in his mouth - ew! I love reading your blogs and catching up on your world...keep it coming!