Saturday, July 2, 2011

The End of the Hippo

Vivian is getting her two top teeth, which is supposed to happen but it makes me sad that her little two-bottom-teeth grin will be no more soon.  I decided to snap some pics tonight to commemorate the little hippo smile before it's gone.  I love this little munchkin.  :)
Hippo teeth
 Seriously, the kid has inherited my talent for making faces
 Silly girl
 Smiling with a little hippo peeking out
 Showing off her cute teeth
 Just a cute smile for the camera
 Another
 Smiling again for Mama (who is making funny noises behind the camera)
 Making motorboat noises
 She loves making this noise.  I wish we actually had a boat she could motor around!  ;)
 Another silly face
 Baby giggles
 I love her sweet, sweet smile
 Hi mom!
 Curious about everything.  Maybe she'll be a scientist like her Dad?

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Fabulous smile! She is SWEET!!!