Friday, July 15, 2011

She stands!

It's been an exciting week in our house.  Little Miss Busy has decided she's going to pull up on EVERYTHING.  And the child has no fear.  We went to my Grandma's house and Vivian decided to pull up on one of her barstools.  Then she decided to rock it a little and hold on tight as it toppled sideways.  I freaked out and thought she would be screaming crying.  Nope!  She had the biggest smile on her face as if to say, "That was fun!  Let's do it again!"  She has, obviously, taken some spills as she's learning to get up and down and has a tiny bruise on her right cheek from one of the falls.  It doesn't phase her in the least, though.  I managed to capture a few in-the-process-of-standing moments for the blog.

I like to pull up on my Leapfrog table, even though it's toppled once with me on it.  Oops!
 Taking a standing break to chew on the raspberry paci.  Did I mention she's getting 4 teeth right now?
 One leg up
 The other leg up
 And she's up!
 Ooh!  I think I'll pull up on the coffee table!
 OK, it's a little taller than my Leapfrog table... (and messier - sorry!)
 I'll still go for it.
 Wait a minute!  I see the boogie sucker!  I'm staying down on the floor.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Go, V! You'll be cruising around in no time!